Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Allow Me To Begin With A Public Apology


I do realize that the internet has made it so easy for many to reach out to people all over the world.

With this great opportunity, i would like to humbly seek forgiveness from all of those who knows me from the day i was born till the day i will leave this world.

Much to my own flaws and weaknesses, i admit that my past behaviour was a disgrace. With that i would like to attempt to better myself and treat you (my friends, family, the rest of the human race) with the utmost respect and honour.

Let us begin a new chapter every living day of our lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In every sincere apology that is made, there is bravery and humbleness that comes with this.

Your past was never a disgrace Eusof, for we humans are filled with flaws and weaknesses.

What makes the human race so perfect is our ability to realize and aspire to better ourselves.

When you learn to respect yourself, everything will fall in place for respect is earned, never given.

Salams, Cheers and With Best Regards
~Dy~

eusof said...

Thank you ariana!

I hope you too forgive me for my wrong doings.

And thank you for those words of wisdom.

Very enlightening indeed.

Syukran ya ukhtee...!