Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Words of Wisdom By Ustaz Ali

Right after terawih at ghufran mosque, i met ustaz Ali. He is the husband of fariheen, a dear friend of mine.

On that particular occasion, he gave me a beautiful advice. He said, ALlah will give you the things that you want when you are ready. (something like that. forgive me, my memory not very accurate.)

Words of wisdom like this really sink into my thoughts. Similarly, i was reminded that a teacher will not come until the student is ready.

We were talking about his new born baby girl, Thayyibah. (sorry, i don't know how to spell his daughter's name. hehehe.) She was born on the 15th August 2008. About two week ago from this writing. He showed me her cute photo. Ustaz Ali also shared with me his experience in taking care of the child. It is definitely not a clear cut task.

It was after that when our conversation shifted to marriage. Hmmmm... I wonder how. Anyways, that was when he dispensed his wonderful advice above.

I am just grateful and blessed to meet him in the third day of ramadhan.

O Allah, bless him and his family and permit us to meet again some time soon.

0 comments: